Clinical Nutrition is for patients who suffer from diseases which require an adequate diet as part of their treatment.
- Treatment of nutritional and metabolic changes related to acute or chronic diseases.
For use in special situations such as pregnancy, or in conditions caused by an excess or lack of energy and vitamins and minerals, among others.
Health problems that need medical-nutritional intervention.
Among the most frequent:
- Excess weight and obesity
- Diabetes and endocrine diseases
- Digestive system disorders
- Cardiovascular system disorders
- Kidney pathologies
- Central nervous system disorders
- Neoplasms, & etc.
With nutritional medical intervention, I combine the scientific bases of clinical nutrition with orthomolecular medicine and phytotherapy.
After a medical evaluation, which includes a medical history, a physical examination, anthropometry, a review of laboratory tests, & etc., I will design a nutritional medical plan to treat any health problem you have, or considerably reduce your symptoms and the drugs you consume.
* Does not include recommended products.